Surrounded with the Panchmahabhutas the "Shiva In Meditation" wall decal is an ethnic design. Add this decor in your house to feel the divine peace and positivity in lord shiva.
(1) Ekambareswarar Temple - 20 X 20
(2) Jambukeshwarar Temple - 20 X 16
(3) Arunachaleswara Temple - 20 X 26
(4) Sri Kalahastheeswara Temple - 20 X 20
(5) Thillai Natarajar Temple - 20 X 20
225 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
(1) Ekambareswarar Temple :- It is significant to the Hindu sect of Saivism as one of the temples associated with the five elements, Pancha Bhoota Stalas, the and specifically the element of earth, or
(2) Jambukeshwarar Temple :-
Once Parvati mocked Shiva’s penance for betterment of the world. Shiva wanted to condemn her act and directed her to go to the earth from Kailasam (Shiva's abode) to do penance. Parvathi in the form of Akilandeswari as per Shiva's wish found Jambu forest (Thiruvanaikoil) to conduct her penance. She made a lingam out of water of river Cauvery (also called as river Ponni) under the Venn Naaval tree (the Venn Naaval tree on top of the saint Jambu) and commenced her worship. The lingam is known as Appu Lingam (Water Lingam).
(3) Arunachaleswara Temple :- When all light was taken from the universe, and the earth, in turn, was submerged in darkness for years. Then Lord Shiva appeared as a column of fire at the top of Annamalai hills, returning light to the world. people visualize shiva in fire top of the mountain.
(4) Sri Kalahastheeswara Temple :- The main thing is that the Lingam has a Spider (+ Web), a Snake (with precious stones) and an Elephant (flowers+Water) all of which were given the moksha by Shiva. So a depiction with these 3 around a linga will ok. Another main one here is of Kannappa the hunter whowas ready to offer both his eyes to cover blood flowing from the Siva linga before the Lord Siva stopped him and granted him mukti.
(5) Thillai Natarajar Temple :- Air. The predominant one here is of Nataraj in the dance form with the asura at his feet.